Perez Hilton has
- Posted crotch shots of Miley Cyrus getting out of a car
- Accused Lily Allen of being responsible for her miscarriage by binge drinking.
- Posted intimate photos of Ke$ha and posted enough hate to make her break down crying an hour before performing on X Factor.
- Has outed various celebrities.
- Told Taylor Momsen (who was 16 at the time) to try fisting.
- Tried to rent an apartment in Lady Gaga’s building to stalk her.
How is he not in jail already?
That guy is a psycho and a fucking bully
Your Constitutional Rights During a Police Encounter
If you don’t remember any of this just remember these two phrases:
- I don’t consent to any searches.
- Am I being detained or am I free to go?
And the Supreme Court’s iffy ruling in Salinas v. Texas means that if you want to invoke your Fifth Amendment right to remain silent you have to actually say it out loud to an officer.
I’m bumping this again because while it has a lot of notes it could always use more. Knowing your rights is the first step toward protecting them. Your rights exist insofar as you exercise them. Know your rights and exert them against those in positions of authority.
“I already saw that on Tumblr.” — literally everything (via beccaliving)